Skin Lightening Creams And Its Effects
Nevertheless, with the presence of several skin care products in the market, some individuals generally find themselves at a loss when it comes to selecting the best. Great, many individuals are now beginning to understand the damaging impacts of chemically – manufactured synthetic products on their skin. This fact has resulted in high demand for skin lightening creams that are made from natural ingredients.
Hives: Rash of red bumps due to allergy lasting for hours or a few days.
• Take an antihistamine such as benadryl.
• If dry skin itches, use moisturizer.
Rosacea: Rosacea is a chronic skin disease that affects the face, basically the forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. It usually affects women of middle-age.
• Put two cups of green tea in the refrigerator for half an hour. Soak a cloth in the cold tea and place over the affected skin area for several minutes. This will decrease redness and inflammation. Repeat twice daily for months.
• Drink two cups of green tea daily. It will help the skin to stay hydrated, and the body gets extra antioxidants that speed up the healing process.
• Mix one cup powdered oatmeal to half cup water and apply on the affected part. Rinse after twenty minutes and dry with a soft towel. Repeat it twice daily for the best results.
• Gently massage two tablespoons on honey on your and leave it for at least twenty minutes, then wash with water and dry with a soft towel. Repeat once to thrice a week.
Heat rash: Usually caused by sweat causing bumps that may or may not be itchy or tingly. They usually occur due to hot weather.
• Stay out of the heat.
• Apply ice to lower the temperature of the affected area.
• Apply anhydrous lanolin.
• Avoid standard lotions.
Use aloe vera gel for massaging the face and keep it still for a while. Wash with warm water and dry. Repeat the treatment twice daily. The skin lightening creams might help as well.